Locations of HYDRA bases:
- Greece (Athens?)
- Czech Republic (Czechoslovakia)
Sheer distances covered: a whole lot
Likelihood of Commandos utilizing the cavalry at some point: really damn high
"Bucky, I think my horse hates me…"
"Your horse doesn’t hate you, Steve."
'It's glaring at me.”
"Probably wondering what it did wrong in a past life to get lumped with you. Lord knows I do."
*hnggghhh she is perfection* 'hey, want to ride me- my car… want a ride home… in my car…'
We’re back to normal again this week at Aplentee.com, and that means we have a new awesome t-shirt on sale.
No Power in the ‘Verse by Konoko479 is the new t-shirt and it takes it’s inspiration from Firefly.
Although the free shipping on all orders special we had on last week has ended, we have brought back the ever popular FREE SHIPPING if you buy any 3 t-shirts. So, that can be 3 of the new shirt or any combination of the new shirt and showcase tees, or just showcase tees (I think you get the idea!)….
Prefer your tees free? if you haven’t done so already, you may want to join our newsletter. Every week one lucky subscriber gets a free shirt of their choice, including free worldwide shipping. Join here.
when yo mama comes home and the atmosphere of fun and relaxation leaves the house
"I do not hate men, Sub-mariner. I merely know I’m as good as they are.”
FEMINISM: a definition
I need this as a poster.
I would adore this as a poster.
Cap: Shouldn’t be a problem.
What I really love is that the movie doesn’t even bother to show them getting the wings. Like, pfft, whatever, infiltrating high securty places to steal experimental government technology, what is it Tuesday already? Nobody needs to see that, we have more important things to do.
#OKAY BUT#I love how Sam knows EXACTLY Where it is#like he’s had his eye on it#like he checked up on his wings#he missed his babies#he had to know where they are#and maybe even how to get them#ps sam what the fuck is wrong with your lamp (via bluandorange)
hands: four things you’ve created that you’re proud of.
OMG THIS ONE IS HARD
• My original characters. I don’t have a lot of them active right now, but I put a lot of time and effort into them. They’re all like my kids so I can’t pick a favorite :x
• In high school I did a howling wolf art piece in pastels, which was displayed in the art show and got some recognition during it, so that was pretty cool.
• My first completed novel for NaNoWriMo. Not necessarily what I wrote, but just the fact that I wrote well over 50k words in a month was a huge accomplishment.
• would my writing count? I have some pieces that I’m actually pretty proud of, which is rare for me because usually I’m super critical of what I write.
stomach: three comfort foods.
• McDonalds. I eat that often anyway, but I can inhale a Big Mac in record time whenever I’m SUPER stressed.
• Homemade Mexican rice (or anything Mexican, really)
• My father-in-law’s lasagna :)
IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES COUNT, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR WRITING.